Building our Museum
Building the Northwest Vintage Car & Motorcycle Museum
|Phase 1, the replica 1930's Texaco Service Station.||Phase 2, the replica 1940's Ford dealership.|
The Museum was officially opened on October 16th 2010!
the Museum is open on weekends.
Donor Board Completed! By Doug Nelson
Ed Weber conceived and took the lead in producing the building construction recognition board now mounted in our display building. This board contains 384 wooden tiles and 352 are already engraved with names of founding members, those who purchased paver stones, those who donated to the “step-forward” program and “cash” challenge donors. We could not have constructed the building without their help.
There are 32 blank tiles for future donations (hint, hint).
Members who assisted Ed with various tasks were Mary Weber, Arnie and Linda Anderson, John and Bev Chandler and Doug Nelson.
Thanks, Ed, for completion of yet another outstanding project.
Top photo: Linda Anderson, Mary Weber, Arnie Anderson, and John and Bev Chandler attach backing to each donor’s tile.
Bottom photo: Ed Weber is pictured with our new 4’ x 8’ donor board.